Hãy đăng kí để tham gia cùng chúng tôi!
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!
we-are-a2.forumk.biz
WE ARE A2
Hãy đăng kí để tham gia cùng chúng tôi!
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!
we-are-a2.forumk.biz
WE ARE A2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

WE ARE A2

Diễn đàn của lớp A2 trường THPT chuyên Lê Quý Đôn, Đà Nẵng, niên khóa 2008-2011

Trang ChínhWe are A2Latest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Chào mừng tất cả các thành viên và toàn thể các vị khách quý đã vào, ủng hộ cho forum của chúng tôi. Tập thể lớp A2 trường THPT chuyên Lê Quý Đôn, Đà Nẵng, niên khóa 2008-2011! Xin trân trọng cảm ơn!
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
TriDung
Discussing: Why is English important ? I_vote_lcapDiscussing: Why is English important ? I_voting_barDiscussing: Why is English important ? I_vote_rcap 
•.º:¦[T]hanh[N]han ^^!-
Discussing: Why is English important ? I_vote_lcapDiscussing: Why is English important ? I_voting_barDiscussing: Why is English important ? I_vote_rcap 
vieutraxtn_fom_A2
hoangvy
hoangdaihiep
minhthu
vlan205
camdovipA2
titan43
anhnguyen

Discussing: Why is English important ?

Go down 
+3
anhnguyen
phat
titan43
7 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
titan43
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên
titan43

Tổng số bài gửi : 19

Discussing: Why is English important ? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime16/4/2010, 3:07 pm

Chúng ta ai cũng học Tiếng Anh ít nhiều rôi, nhưng mấy ai hiểu được tầm quan trọng của việc học Tiếng Anh, sau đây minh xin nêu ra vài ý.

Firstly, English is an international language, so English is not only spoken everywhere in the world but also used in many aspects of life such as studying, entertaining, communicating, etc. Nowadays, in many universities in many countries English is used to teach students, so if you want to study abroad, you will have to learn English well. Or when you travel to other countries, if you don’t know this country’s language, you may use English to communicate with foreign people. You won’t get lost in any strange areas if you know English because English is used everywhere in the world. English is used in mass media, too. There are many international television channels which are used in English such as BBC, CNN, etc. Thank to these international television channels, people can broadcast the latest news to others in a country or in the world.

Secondly, in our country, English plays a vital part in integrating into the world. Vietnam took part in WTO, so Vietnamese companies will trade with companies in other countries. Of course, we have to use English to communicate with them. Moreover, foreign companies invest in our country, so working in these companies is a good condition to improve our specialized qualification and to earn more money than working in Vietnamese companies. Nowadays, Vietnam is a country which attracts many foreign tourists because Vietnam has many beautiful landscapes and famous historical monuments. Therefore many foreigners come to our country to travel each year. So having a good ability of English is the first request of every tour guide to communicate and guide foreign tourists well.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
phat
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên

Tổng số bài gửi : 18

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime16/4/2010, 5:13 pm

bai` viet' cua~ thang` Khue^ lam` ta nho' den' ca^u noi' cua~ ong thay` Mi~ , Tieng' Viet. con` hoc. chua xong da~ di hoc tieng' Anh, tieng' Phap' Laughing Laughing Laughing

[i][b]Khuê:[/b] Ổng còn nói 1 câu là : "Cứ học chắc Văn với Tiếng Anh là được rồi"[/i]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
anhnguyen
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime16/4/2010, 10:25 pm

lao' vl, văn đó mài làm mấy điểm mà bài đặt anh văn
Về Đầu Trang Go down
titan43
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên
titan43

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime18/4/2010, 5:55 pm

Đâu cứ nhất thiết phải học giỏi Văn, rồi mới học Tiếng Anh. Văn mình học phân tích tác phẩm tùm lum thứ, còn Anh văn mình học để biết, để có thể giao tiếp với người nước ngoài khi cần thiết, hay để tìm kiếm thông tin. Giờ đi đâu cũng thấy Tiếng Anh.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
pippi
Admin
Admin
pippi

Tổng số bài gửi : 3

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 4:21 pm

I love you English is becoming more and more important today, so learning English is essentially needed. First of all, English is currently the most widespread language in the world. It is the primary language used on the World Wide Web, in the international arenas and it has even become the international language. English is spoken everywhere and relates with/ to many aspects in your life such as studying, entertaining, communicating, etc. For example, when you travel to foreign countries but you can’t speak languages of these countries, you can use English to communicate with foreign people. The second reason is about the chances of your studying and your future. When you learn English well, you have many chances to study abroad, especially in Europe so, you can get access to many advanced industries. For instance, you try to learn English; luckily, you get a scholarship to study in England, which is one of the best educations all over the world, and this is an excellent occasion for your development. Therefore, learning English is really important. It not only helps you approach many things, connect the world but it also brings many opportunities for you.

Written by Hoang Quynh Nga sunny
Về Đầu Trang Go down
titan43
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên
titan43

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 4:28 pm

Thirdly, towards yourself, English is one of compulsory subjects at school, so you mustn’t underestimate learning English. For specialized students, English documents are good materials to improve their knowledge about your specialized subject. And if you research these materials carefully, you can attend famous exams over the world such as IMO, IPO, etc, I think. Moreover if your English is good, you can talk with foreign tourists in tourist destinations in order to enlarge your knowledge about many countries in the world. Or if you are lucky, you will have a foreign pen pal. For me, it is interested to have a foreign pen pal.

In modern life, entertainment also plays a part in our life and develops faster and faster. There are many kinds of entertainment such as listening to music, playing computer games, watching films, etc and English plays an important part in them. Maybe many people like listening to English songs but lots of them don’t understand the signification of the songs because they don’t know English or their English isn’t good enough to understand. It is silly to listen or sing a song which we don’t know the signification of it. If you are game player, maybe you have played the famous games such as War craft or Final Fantasy which are written in English. Do you play them without understanding what the purpose and signification of game are? I think you need to know English to understand the games which you play better and enjoy them. Many famous films aren’t projected on Vietnamese television channels or cinemas. You can only watch them on international television channels. Of course, your ability of English must be good to understand them. I like foreign films very much but I only watch films which have attached subtitle because my ability of English isn’t good.

[b]Written by Le Minh Khue[/b]
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 79
Đến từ : nhA thu0ng dien

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 4:35 pm

English is important????....That is the question i dont know answer... Twisted Evil

[b]Writen by •.º:¦[T]hanh[N]han ^^!-.[/b] cheers
Về Đầu Trang Go down
TriDung
Admin
Admin
TriDung

Tổng số bài gửi : 146

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 5:11 pm

Xin dịch bài của anh Khuê cho mọi người:
[quote]Chung ta ai cung học Tiếng Anh Nó roi nhieu, nhung ai có thể được quan Tầm hiệu Trọng cua VIỆC học Tiếng Anh, nhiều việc đẩy minh xin neu ra vai ý.

Thứ nhất, tiếng Anh là một ngôn ngữ quốc tế, do đó, tiếng Anh không phải chỉ được nói ở khắp mọi nơi ở thế giới mà còn được sử dụng trong nhiều mặt của cuộc sống như học tập, giải trí, giao tiếp, vv Ngày nay, ở nhiều trường đại học ở nhiều nước tiếng Anh được sử dụng để dạy cho học sinh, vì vậy nếu bạn muốn học ở nước ngoài, bạn sẽ phải học tiếng Anh tốt . Hoặc khi bạn đi du lịch đến các nước khác, nếu bạn không biết ngôn ngữ của quốc gia này, bạn có thể sử dụng tiếng Anh để giao tiếp với người nước ngoài. Bạn sẽ không bị lạc trong bất kỳ lĩnh vực xa lạ nếu bạn biết tiếng Anh vì tiếng Anh được sử dụng ở khắp mọi nơi trên thế giới. Tiếng Anh được sử dụng trong các phương tiện truyền thông đại chúng, quá. Có rất nhiều kênh truyền hình quốc tế được sử dụng trong tiếng Anh như BBC, CNN, vv Cảm ơn đến những kênh truyền hình quốc tế, mọi người có thể phát sóng những tin tức mới nhất cho những người khác trong một quốc gia hay trên thế giới.

Thứ hai, ở nước ta, tiếng Anh đóng một phần quan trọng trong hội nhập thế giới. Việt Nam tham gia WTO, Việt Nam các công ty như vậy sẽ thương mại với các công ty ở các nước khác. Tất nhiên, chúng ta phải sử dụng tiếng Anh để giao tiếp với họ. Hơn nữa, các công ty nước ngoài đầu tư vào nước ta, do đó, làm việc tại các công ty này là một điều kiện tốt để nâng cao trình độ chuyên môn của chúng tôi và kiếm được nhiều tiền hơn làm việc trong các công ty Việt Nam. Ngày nay, Việt Nam là một đất nước nơi thu hút nhiều khách du lịch nước ngoài vì Việt Nam có nhiều phong cảnh đẹp và di tích lịch sử nổi tiếng. Vì vậy nhiều người nước ngoài đến nước ta để đi du lịch mỗi năm. Vì vậy, có một khả năng tốt về tiếng Anh là yêu cầu đầu tiên của tất cả các hướng dẫn viên để giao tiếp và hướng dẫn khách du lịch nước ngoài tốt.[/quote]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://we-are-a2.forum-viet.com
anhnguyen
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 9:22 pm

mài có học tiếng anh cả đời cũng ko = ta với thằng lê.LÊ nhỉ

"[i]Writen[/i] by •.º:¦[T]hanh[N]han ^^!" ôi vl.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 79
Đến từ : nhA thu0ng dien

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 10:01 pm

ung? ho^. pac' mao~ ne` cheers
Về Đầu Trang Go down
phat
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên

Tổng số bài gửi : 18

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 10:57 pm

I think English is an important language because it's also an important subject. study study study
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nhox Bin
Sơ cấp học viên
Sơ cấp học viên

Tổng số bài gửi : 1
Đến từ : Universe

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime17/4/2011, 10:56 pm

well...... English is different from other subjects. I mean it's not a 'subject' really, English is a language. Learning it is to learn a new 'skill' - using an international language to communicate. For instant, when we study maths, we work on calculations, laws, theorem. Will all these things help us to make new relationships, make friends and open up our mind? Maths,no. But English, of course probably yes. That's the diffirence between a language and an usual subject Razz After all, hi every one Very Happy i'm newpie ( hj'hj' nói đã đời mà quên chào =.=" Very Happy )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Discussing: Why is English important ?   Discussing: Why is English important ? I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Discussing: Why is English important ?
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
WE ARE A2 :: Học tập :: Anh-
Chuyển đến